What you’ll do
- · Attend kick-off meetings for new projects.
- · Attend prioritized scrum meetings with project teams within your work track
- · Identify customer needs through qualitative and quantitative research partnering with other SMEs across organizations
- · Facilitate regular and ad-hoc working sessions to align and help drive UX work forward
- · Lead user journey efforts to foster a shared understanding of customer experiences
- · Collaborating with other strategists, creative team members and product owners while guiding UX best practices and experience continuity
- · Present UX recommendations and solutions to team members, stakeholders, and business partners
- · Perform site or application audits as needed and provide insights on user behavior and identify recommended design changes.
- · Stay up to date with UX trends, tools, and technology.
- · Deliver documentation as needed around: user flows, roadmaps, UX requirements, journey maps, presentation decks, and research summaries.
- · Help create experimentation strategy & planning (A/B testing, etc.)
Who you’ll work with
- You’ll work closely with Product Owners across the entire journey (Growth, Shop, and Engagement), project members, other strategy partners and other stakeholders across the organization. On any given day, you may also interact with developers, channel strategists, data analysts, and broader business partners.
What you will need
- · 5+ years of experience in UX research and design in the context of marketing
- · Experienced in UX consulting deliverables and activities such as strategy briefs, site maps, annotated wireframes, web content analysis documents, personas, user flows, user testing and technical annotations
- · Experience in initiatives that require growth mindset
- · An obsession with understanding how to make amazing experiences for end users
- · Superior communication, time-management, relationship management, and presentation skills
- · Expert at exploring and synthesizing data (both quantitative and qualitative) to inform UX strategy.
- · Online portfolio with recent work and/or case studies that highlight strong UX and content strategy processes and solutions will be preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org