We are looking for a UC Engineer to join our team on an effort supporting our Federal Government Client in Clarksburg, WV. or Washington, DC (Telework not permitted) The primary scope of this position will support various Communication Support Unit (CSU) tasks associated with the delivery of communication products and services into the Federal Government Client enterprise. The ideal candidate will have practical experience voice and video systems and implementing connections between voice and video media.
Required: Top Secret Clearance, with ability to obtain SCI.
- Engineers, implements, and maintains complex communication solutions and maintains complex communication solutions.
- Provide expert level Tier 3/4 troubleshooting support focused on all enterprise integrated Unified Communications, voice, video, and A/V capabilities on all enterprise enclaves.
- Works with remote users to successfully configure and maintain connections with existing video conferencing equipment.
- Assure system security focus.
- Resolves OS installation, system patching, and STIG implementation issues.
- Resolves other complex system level engineering challenges as required.
- Proactively addresses operations, performance, and security issues.
- Three (3) years of experience working with voice and video systems and implementing connections between voice and video media.
- One (1) year of experience engineering, deploying, and maintaining complex system configurations based on Microsoft and Cisco infrastructures.
- Must also have outstanding troubleshooting skills to pinpoint and resolve calling issues, working with other system disciplines as required.
- Knowledge of foundation technologies, protocols, and standards for phone systems, VTC systems, streaming video systems, and network components is required.
- Knowledge of Oracle SBC technology and certifications in related Cisco and Microsoft UC technologies.
- Ability to travel to locations for installation and/or troubleshooting systems as needed.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent organizational skills.
- Top Secret Clearance, with ability to obtain SCI.
- Crestron certifications and CTS/CTS-I/CTS- D certifications.
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE).
- Cisco Certifications (CCNA, CCNP or CCVP).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org