Long-term contract role with potential for hire
- Manage internal resources and are main point of contact in the use of vendor manage software (VMS) systems.
- Utilize applicant tracking system to manage positions and candidates.
- Plan and manage full cycle recruitment for technical roles
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers including post-interview calibration/feedback with interview teams.
- Recruit, screen, and interview candidates for positions in software engineering, database engineering, QA and technical consulting.
- Used major job boards, social media (LinkedIn), old fashion head hunting and networking events to produce candidates.
- Utilize Internet search techniques, third party (vendors) as well as major job boards to source candidates including LinkedIn.
- Establish relationships with college/university career service centers and healthcare departments.
- Establish relationships with hiring managers at world leader in enterprise infrastructure software.
- Recruit qualified candidates for technical jobs for a nation-wide healthcare information systems company.
- Formalize recruiting process of candidate flow activity through applicant tracking system for report generations and current status activity.
- Assist management in developing/enhancing policies and procedures for recruiting and staffing as well as performance guidelines for consultants.
- Recruit for all disciplines including functional engagements, application development, infrastructure services, and enterprise data management.
- Conduct technical screening of perspective candidates through personal/phone interviews, online computer testing, in-house technical consultants and reference checking.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org