Technical Project Manager
In this role, you will
- Manage technology projects or multiple technical work streams within a broader project or program. Develop, implement, and monitor project plans. Contribute expertise to major project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Provide insight on best practices and common obstacles based on prior experiences. Serve as a trusted advisor to ensure strategies are aligned with the overall company strategy and market conditions.
- Communicate project status and issue regularly to stakeholders, including leaders, team members, and senior managers.
- Build and maintain effective relationships. Proactively foster communication between internal and external project stakeholders. Influence key decisions across stakeholder groups.
- Proactively identify, manage, and mitigate risks and any related issues on technology projects. Communicate solutions on key issues or projects to management and stakeholders to obtain their input and buy-in as appropriate.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Focused on creating innovative user experiences, you’ll continuously deliver imaginative solutions that also satisfy business needs. Your fresh ideas will directly impact one of our strategic focus areas and help us redefine the world of mutual funds. While your analytical approach to problem-solving, underpinned by strong organizational skills, will make you a valuable member of a collaborative team that shares ideas and solves problems in new ways. And at every stage of the process you’ll enjoy many opportunities to deepen your knowledge and widen your experience.
What it takes
- Minimum of five years related work experience. Two years of managing a project preferred. Financial Services and technical experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in related field (Computer Science, Engineering) required. Graduate degree preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com