Tax Reporting Associate
Contract role through April 2020
Trust Reporting Associate
Our client, a leader in the financial services industry in Malvern, PA has a contract role available. In this role you will assist with tax processing support for employee benefit plans.
Responsibilities of this role:
1. Calculate, report, and submit daily withholding payments.
2. Process all of the information necessary for generating and mailing participant tax forms.
3. Prepare all applicable state and federal tax returns.
4. Ensure that all workflows, procedures, forms, and returns are compliant with various state and federal regulations.
5. Monitor tax withholding system modules for IRS and state compliance. Periodically receive and test new releases.
6. Establish and maintain professional relationships with internal and external resources.
7. Assist management with compliance and reporting issues.
Undergrad degree required.
2-5 Years Tax Reporting Experience.
MS Excel – Intermediate level.
Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This role sits in Malvern, PA. Free shuttles from transportation hubs are provided for those that utilize public transportation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org