Tableau Reporting Analyst
The Tableau Report Analyst must develop an in-depth understanding of our data and data structures as well as the ability to translate specifications into programming logic, and create visualizations and reports. The analyst will be expected to take the lead on new projects,function independently within a fast-paced environment, work on several different projects/tasks concurrently as new projects or ad hoc reports are collaboratively being developed. Assignments will include dashboard creation and report writing. The analyst will also collaborate with the Data Management team to address data requirements for analytic reporting. The analyst will work with a variety of tools (ex: SQL, Excel, Tableau etc) to access data,write queries, develop programming logic, run reports, manipulate, and analyze large data sets to meet the needs of the client.
· Undergraduate degree (BS/BA in Information Technology, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics) or equivalent combination of training & experience required. Graduate degree with a concentration in Data Analytics, Applied Mathematics or Statistics a plus. Graduate degree in Applied Mathematics, Analytics, or Statistics preferred.
· Proficiency in basic statistical techniques, cluster and segmentation analysis, time series analysis, regression/logistic regression analysis.
· A minimum of five years general business, tableau experience.
· Has foundational and working knowledge of analytical and reporting tools such as Excel, Access, Cognos, Composite, DataMeer, Tableau, ThoughtSpot, SQL.
· Excellent written/oral communication, project management and presentation skills. Able to clearly articulate and present findings and recommendations to team members and management, and to technical and non-technical audiences.
· Advanced data visualization skills, understanding of data modeling and query writing.
· Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to form hypotheses and draw meaningful insights from disparate data sources.
· Understanding and interpreting business needs and translating needs into data requirements.
· Working with (large/”big”) data sets, data processing, ETL processes used to support reporting and data visualization solutions (advanced/expert; 4+ years of experience).
· Project management experience required.
· Solid organizational skills; ability to work across multiple functions.
· Superior testing and quality control skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org