Studio Artist / Graphic Designer
Studio Artist – Remote
We are actively seeking an energetic, talent focused Studio Artist for a global pharma agency. The Studio Artist will require a blended skill set and a passion for creative problem solving and technical execution. The ideal candidate will handle digital and print projects, often inclusive of each other. Looking for those who embrace process and attention to detail. The ideal candidate is efficient by nature and strive to keep projects moving forward while attending to the important details that this work entails. They love to solve visual and technical problems and adhere to well-established brand guidelines and processes. To thrive they are flexible, versatile, and comfortable working on multiple projects with changing priorities. Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Studio Artist Responsibilities:
· Extensive collaboration with Cross Functional teams and departments to include but not limited to: Art Directors, Creative Directors, UX/UI Designers, and Studio Artists.
· Communicate with many different teams in a clear and concise manner. Your input will be expected and appreciated.
· Work well with others in a team environment. Listen and follow direction. Provide ideas and be involved in the work and discussions.
· Create layouts, templates, style sheets in InDesign. Able to execute revisions quickly and efficiently.
· Support Creatives by building digital assets, file prep for development in Figma.
· Create and revise assets such as graphs and graphics for print and digital projects in Illustrator.
· Mechanicalize files and release to production.
· Compositing, retouching, file conversion, and asset creation in Photoshop.
· Contribute to asset management; organizational skills and adherence to process needed.
· Create presentation templates, revise, and format decks in PowerPoint.
Studio Artist Requirements:
· 1-3 years computer production art experience. Previous healthcare/pharma agency experience is a plus!
· Intermediate to advanced-level skills using the following Adobe Creative Suite programs for Mac: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
· Ability to work independently and as a team player in a collaborative environment.
· High level problem solver with strong ability to make recommendations effectively.
· Good design sense and understanding; ability to follow established creative styles.
· Excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities.
· Detail-oriented providing clean work, work efficiently, and have a passion for process and production methodologies.
· Digital layout experience; asset creation and file preparation for development using Figma.
· Proficient in PowerPoint presentation software; able to build templates and format slides.
· Aptitude for learning new software and adopting new techniques and practices quickly.
· Experience with print production (4C, PMS, color specifications, separations, PDF standards, etc.)
· Creative animation skills a plus (HTML5/CSS animations, motion graphics.)
Diversity and Equality:
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com