Strategy Manager – Mobile Customer Retention
The Strategy Manager role focuses on Mobile customers and manages initiatives designed to grow wallet-share, improve satisfaction, and retain customers. This role supports the Mobile business team and is responsible for working across teams to assess opportunities, develop strategies, and plan targeted campaigns that encourage Mobile adoption within the existing customer base.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead strategy development for mobile adoption and retention to the existing customer base. This includes customer relationship management, loyalty initiatives, retention programs, segmentation, and communication tactics.
- Support Mobile business team to understand priorities and refine value prop, key selling points, and incentives to promote mobile product adoption.
- Partner with Retention, Loyalty, and Growth leads to integrate strategies and ensure a consistent customer experience.
- Serve as liaison with Customer Care/Retention Ops to gather front-line feedback and communicate common themes in customer sentiment impacting customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Customer Insights Team to analyze satisfaction and disconnect drivers. Develop recommendations to improve the customer experience and identify new opportunities to grow wallet-share.
- Coordinate with Brand/Creative Team on all supporting marketing materials.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, strategy, or marketing, and 3-5 years consumer industry experience or subscription-based service experience
- Experience with customer management programs, focusing on customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
- Ability to create presentations, visualize data, and articulate a story behind the data and insights appropriate for executive audiences
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytic skills and ability to develop an understanding of market dynamics & consumer behavior
- Strong project management skills with the ability to influence cross-functional teams and re-direct tactics as necessary to execute
- Comfortable working as an individual contributor with the ability to collaborate as needed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com