Sr. Media Planner – Digital
Sr. Media Planner, Digital –
We are actively seeking a Senior Media Planner with strong Digital chops to assume responsibility for hands-on tactical implementation of client accounts. Do you have experience maintaining strong relationships with clients and recommending strategic and tactical changes to their marketing mix as appropriate? Are you adept at integrating and planning in conjunction with internal staff, management, and client stakeholders to achieve budget and deadline goals? In this role, you will be directly accountable for achieving staff billable goals, along with overall client satisfaction and ROI.
Sr. Media Planner Responsibilities:
· Develop and present comprehensive multi-media plans, while identifying and executing new media communication opportunities.
· Liaise with the client and internal teams as the day-to-day internal digital specialist.
· Utilize industry knowledge and experience, coupled with strong business and leadership skills to make independent decisions affecting the operations and oversight of the account management team.
· Analyze and evaluate digital media opportunities, establish KPI’s and metrics, prepare reports, manage digital budgets, and take ownership of the digital billing process.
· Significant strengths in media concepts across all digital verticals (TV, cable, print, radio and lifestyle) to build effective integrated campaign strategies.
Sr. Media Planner Requirements:
· Undergraduate degree in Advertising, Marketing, PR or a related discipline; MBA preferred.
· 4-7 years’ experience in a digital focused media planner role within and agency setting.
· Strong understanding of the digital channels: display, video, mobile, search, social, programmatic.
· Demonstrated capabilities in building inter-agency relationships, while liaising with high-level client stakeholders.
· Exceptional quantitative aptitude to manage budgets, invoicing, etc.
· Ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail.
· Strong computer skills including tracking, tagging and ad servers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org