Sr Marketing Communications Manager
Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist – Conshohocken, PA
We are actively seeking a Senior Marketing Communications Specialist to join our client, a national distributor for industrial, medical, and safety products and equipment. This individual will support the Marketing Communications team by organizing and analyzing any content that contributes to integrated marketing programs, support events and trade shows attended/hosted by the company, and manage external customer communications while supporting a consisting brand, messaging, and product image. Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified. While this role operates on a remote/hybrid schedule, candidates must be local to Conshohocken, PA to be considered.
Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist – Responsibilities:
· Manage all content on the sales team intranet including social portals, CMS management, collaborating with business leaders to ensure content is up-to-date, recommending improvements to the user experience and implementing necessary updates on a continuous basis.
· Provide support as business lead for the media library by collaborating with internal teams, onboarding new users and managing assets on behalf of the Marketing Communications team.
· Maintain accuracy of brochure library and events page on customer-facing website.
· Manage and maintain the Company’s sales literature ordering portal
· Assist with the Company’s trade show program, including working closely with an external vendor partner to maintain the website used internally to order and manage trade show exhibit graphics
· Work with external vendors to manage the Company Store and ensure brand is correctly reflected across all promotional products
· Active participation on the social media team to correctly communicate commercial offers.
Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist – Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, PR, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
· Ability to evaluate and interpret data and make decisions based on that information
· Experience in Adobe Acrobat, Indesign, Photoshop, and Google Analytics
· Ability to react quickly to changing environments and work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
· Experience in B2B Retail
Diversity and Inclusion:
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com