Social Media Specialist
Mid-level professional accountable for efficient development and execution of social media campaigns and larger-scale initiatives. Works with team members and cross-functional stakeholders in supporting the planning overall strategy for social media, developing related campaign briefs, supporting social media needs for partnership activities and planning, and executing tactical activities that support the overall social media and ensures high customer engagement. Responsible for interaction with and review of work product from assigned external vendors.
· Support the development and delivery of the organic social media strategy, as part of the larger omni-channel strategies and tactics.
· Serve as the SME for Marketing, and project teams as assigned, for a variety of social media platforms, inclusive of tactical execution of campaigns and an understanding of how to apply sense-and-respond tactics to more effectively interact with and drive behaviors for key stakeholders.
· Implement appropriate measurement/testing plans and identify opportunities to improve social program/campaign analysis and reporting efficiencies.
· Manage and assess weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for organic social activities that offer data-driven and actionable recommendations to drive key business objectives.
· Measure organic social media campaign quantifiable and business impact and apply sound knowledge, experience, and judgement to best optimize results.
· Understand the impact/implications of key issues/events within the marketing segments and other supported functional business areas.
· Partner to attract and interact with target customer segments and engage influencers to reach broader audiences.
· BA in marketing, public relations, communications or related field
· 5-7years of experience in marketing, social media management, brand management or related degree
· Strong understanding of how to represent organization focus points and initiatives across a variety of communication channels
· Stay up-to-date on latest customer behavior and industry trends
· Experience working with and managing agencies, especially with limited supervision
· Analytical thinker with experience in qualitative and qualitative analytics
· Ability to oversee and execute multiple projects, teams, and individuals with a proactive and adaptive mindset
· Ability to work collaboratively and combine ideas to best benefit a variety of stakeholders
· Strong ability to think creatively
· Experience of working in an agile, dynamic, and customer-centric environment
· Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and negotiation skills
***This is a remote position***
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com