Social Media Lead
Qualified candidates should be ready to consult, implement, and optimize our clients’ social media strategies within the Sprinklr platform.
As a Sprinklr Solutions Lead, you will need to collaborate with the client and project team to intimately understand our client’s business objectives and marketing strategies, then architect and implement listening and reporting strategies managed through the Sprinklr platform.
Candidates must have experience with the Modern Research and Engagement modules, along with the ability to analyze data to develop actionable insights and communicate the insights both verbally and visually through the presentation of executive reports.
Success in this role requires business engagement with the ability to communicate and present insights effectively, to build professional relationships, to collaborate with account team members, and to efficiently prioritize your workload in a self-managing matrix organization.
- Ability to consult, architect, interpret and report on the performance of client’s digital marketing initiatives through the Sprinklr platform
- Understanding of social media marketing and analytics best practices to drive business goals
- Ability to derive insights and communicate actionable recommendations to clients
- Experience developing and delivering executive-level presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, in an analytical or business-related subject, such as marketing, market research, data analytics, or business administration preferred
Candidates must be able to provide and present relevant work examples, focusing on what they contributed to the projects and clearly explain what role(s) they played during the interview process.
WORKING WITH US:
We are not a traditional creative, marketing or technology agency; we’re a professional services firm. As colleagues, we work together in a dynamic environment across several locations, include remote offices, to elevate each other and deliver immense value as partners to our clients.
YOU ARE EXPECTED TO BE:
- Entrepreneurial; thriving in a self-managed environment
- Collaborative; believing better solutions come from teamwork
- Analytical; breaking down complex problems into manageable components
- Conceptual; thinking at an abstract level and applying insights
- Down-to-earth; knowing how and when to roll up your sleeves
- Business-aware; identifying and pursuing opportunities
- Broad; applying experience to provide solutions across clients and industries for a given area
- Communicative; listening actively to new or contrary ideas and clearly articulating objectives and goals
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com