Social Media Coordinator
Opportunity: Social media and talent coordinator
This position is for our internal team at Infinia Search. It is a combination of social media management, customer management, and candidate engagement. Our goal is to not only increase brand awareness and advocacy for Infinia Search, but instill an excellent candidate experience for everyone that interacts with our firm. This person will also be managing our social media platforms, and be rooted in Marketing and hopefully have writing expertise.
Recruiting Support – Content/Branding
- Identifying opportunities and implementing programs and processes to improve the hiring manager and candidate experience.
- Acting as the internal point of contact for candidate experience and candidate journey through initial contact to hire, and follow up past offer, during contract engagement.
- Developing, curating, and maintaining the “brand voice” as it relates to all elements of the talent acquisition function.
- Creating a content calendar and maintaining presence on external channels, social media, and professional networking websites.
- Maintaining all recruiting documents: candidate/hiring manager materials, job descriptions, etc.
- 3 plus years in social media management
- a strong appreciate for providing a great experience and human experience for candidates / clients
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Hospitality, Human Resources, Communications, Business)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with discretion.
- A proven track record of taking initiative and adapting quickly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com