Content SEO Specialist
The Content SEO Specialist will be responsible for executing the ongoing SEO strategies including content recommendations, reporting and keyword strategies to help improve the client organic website. This role will analyze, review, test and implement website recommendations to improve search rankings and traffic to specific content.
Ability to work with multiple teams and collaborate with the digital strategy leads, technical SEO specialist, data analysts, and content writers on ongoing SEO initiatives. This candidate should feel comfortable teaching and sharing knowledge of search engine optimization best practices.
What this role entails:
· Performs SEO analysis and keyword research in our SEO platform tool called “Conductor” daily.
· Provides new content recommendations or key SEO improvements that can be made from Conductor.
· Helps write SEO copy recommendations regarding: Headers, meta descriptions, and title changes.
· Performing SEO Audits and reports on current organic content performance. Will work with digital analytics team on these reports to follow data best practices.
· Manage tracked keywords and helps look for new content opportunities to be tracking in Conductor.
· Works with the content team to help report and give guidance on organic content updates.
· Works with the Technical SEO specialist to help fix technical SEO problems that have been identified in monthly crawls.
· Use SEO tools to look at competitors and report on where our competition is outranking site.
· Has an understanding of local SEO.
· 2 plus years’ hands-on experience working in SEO
· Knowledge of SEO software (Conductor preferred)
· Basic knowledge of HTML or CSS development and constraints
Tools: (Ideal candidate would have used some of these tools below)
· SEO Tools (Conductor, MOZ, SEMrush, BrightEdge)
· Google Analytics
· CMS (Sitecore preferred)
· Project Management Software (ex. JIRA)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com