Senior TypeScript / Node Developer
Our client has an immediate need for 2 TypeScript / Node Developers. The chosen TypeScript / Node developers will lead and contribute to all facets of the development, maintenance, and support of Software as a Service Applications. A strong emphasis on the analysis of business requirements and written communication of technical design. The Software Developer II is responsibility for planning, design, development and delivery of Public Safety Software Engineering projects. These are fulltime permanent roles that offer a generous salary along with a great benefits package.
- Design, develop, enhance, and implement Public Safety Software
- Perform unit, functional, and performance software testing
- Determine the impacts of proposed projects on current workloads
- Troubleshoot production problems to software applications
- Provide solutions to fix software bugs
- Prepare software deployment packages
- Provide technical supports to client support teams
- Design, development, and unit testing of new functionality and code enhancements.
- Responsible for analysis of business requirements and for accurate estimates of level of effort for analysis, design, and coding.
- Analytical support of user reported problems to determine appropriate resolution options, on-call support, and problem resolution of production systems
- Mentor fellow team members in analytical support of user reported problems to determine appropriate resolution options
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in software design, development, and unit testing
- Experience with SaaS and Cloud based technologies
- Relational databases such as MSSQL and MySQL
- Typescript, Node.JS experience
- Agile/Lean development methodology
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to accurately estimate the level of effort required for planned designs.
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and application and code maintenance skills
- Adapt to a rapidly moving client focus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or relevant experience
- 4-6 years of software development experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org