Senior Infrastructure Engineer
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our team on a new effort supporting our Federal Government Client in Chantilly, VA.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience as a Linux systems administrator who is comfortable working in an AWS cloud hybrid environment.
Must understand, DevOps methodologies for deployment.
An 8-hour work shift spanning the business operations hours of 6:00am to 6:00pm.
The work week for this position is Monday through Friday.
This position requires the following competencies:
- Linux Administration
- Organizing and Planning
- Problem Solving/Judgment
- An ActiveTop Secret Clearance
- BS/BA with minimum 6 years or equivalent experience
- Experience with provisioning and maintaining AWS Cloud Environment to include experience with EC2, VPC, RDS, S3, Cloud Formation and Cloud trail
- Provisioning and patching RedHat/Centos
- Experience with VSphere and F5
- Experience maintaining Apache applications such as Tomcat, SOLR Cloud, and Zookeeper
- Experience developing, maintaining, and executing configuration management scripts such as Ansible or Puppet
- Have SSL/TLS Certificate Administration
- Optional experience with CI/CD pipelines such as Atlassian Bitbucket/Bamboo or Gitlab Runner
- Must have worked in an DevOps environment
- Must be able to adapt to a changing environment
- Must have worked maintaining an AWS Cloud hybrid environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org