Senior Financial Writer
Long term- 12-18 month contract in Malvern PA- opportunity to go full time
Looking for a strong writer with in-depth Financial Knowledge.
The ideal candidate has an intimate knowledge of financial topics, collaborates well, and works effectively across various mediums such as presentations, web, social media, email, and print.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Collaborates with creative teams to produce high profile materials that support strategic initiatives.
2. Creates and reviews copy that educates the reader and meets specific marketing goals. Ensures copy is accurate and meets the most recently available compliance/regulatory requirements.
3. Works closely with clients and colleagues to brainstorm and develop creative concepts while maintaining the tone
4. Researches and writes original marketing materials in the accepted writing style. Incorporates in-depth knowledge on retirement plans, funds, services, the competitive landscape, and/or on-line communication media Researches new topics as necessary.
5. Provides clients with draft copy that is complete, concise and accurate.
6. Demonstrates initiative and creativity in identifying and meeting client needs. Is able to work with the internal team to develop and execute creative, “out of the box” ideas where appropriate.
7. Works with creative team and clients to ensure that all internal and external client and production deadlines are met.
8. Responds to edits and changes from reviewers with flexibility, while maintaining quality and accuracy.
9. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree (Major in English, Journalism, Communications or Technical Writing preferred) or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum 7-10 years of specifically related experience, with demonstrated excellence in writing.
- In-depth knowledge in relevant discipline.
- Aptitude for using computer-based communication tools and for learning new technologies.
- Experience working with the design and print production process preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex subject matter in plain English.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to write quickly and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and on a team on multiple projects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com