Senior Director of Customer Insights and Experience
We are looking for a senior leader to build and lead the insights and experience team for the consumer lending business. This role will report to the Chief Strategy Officer and will partner with senior leaders and teams across the business to provide consumer insights that help them achieve their goals and deliver our brand.
The optimal candidate will have experience creating a vision and roadmap to build the capabilities and processes to move the business towards customer-centered decision making and innovation. This leader will manage a small team of three who collectively are responsible for 1) administering the VOC program and action plan and 2) capturing and sharing consumer, competitive and market research to drive innovation and business results.
1) Partner with team leaders to provide insights and experience recommendations that enable them to reach our company goals. This includes working with marketing and operations to shape experiments and identify solutions to resolve negative feedback/customer friction and drive growth.
2) Drive growth and innovation by developing and leading our market intelligence practice which includes consumer, competitive and market data and research.
3) Ensure that our brand is consistently reflected in all communications, marketing materials and experiences across the business
4) Oversee the voice of the customer program, surveys and research and any other customer feedback data collection (some in place today).
5) Establish and track the metrics for defining the relationship with customers (customer scorecard) and sharing that with the company and key stakeholders
6) Identify and manage any tools or platforms to facilitate CIX efforts across the organization (some in place today)
7) CX Governance
The ideal candidate:
10-15 years business experience with 5+ years focused on leading and managing Customer Insight and Experience and driving innovation practices. Experience should include: CX research, market intelligence and research, design thinking methodologies and tools, innovation process, managing a Voice of the Customer program, journey mapping, stakeholder feedback and measurement program and analysis
· Bachelor’s degree in related field, MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
· Strong internal relationship and sales skills
· Successful track record building team and leading best-in-class insights, experience and innovation processes
· Great eye for design and some experience with digital marketing, UX, social and content strategy
· Ability to understand and use data and analytics to present findings and recommendations
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com