This is a six month contract opportunity with the ability to extend. Permanent opportunities do exist with this client, but nothing is guaranteed. The ideal candidate will be bilingual in Spanish.
Our client has an opening working as a RFP Specialist to strategically prepare, complete and respond to incoming Request for Proposals (RFPs) from prospects and existing clients. This role will support South America and US Offshore sales teams. Ideally looking for candidates with excellent writing skills, skilled investment acumen (knowledge of mutual funds, ETFs and how constructed and used in marketplace), have a sales, marketing and/or client facing background, and preferably with the ability to speak Spanish.
Other responsibilities include:
– Review, interpret, research and respond to multiple series of questions about investment options and service offerings within predetermined time frames.
– Utilize a wide variety of resources, including SMEs from all business areas in order to write thoughtful responses which respond accurately to detailed questions about investments and capabilitites.
– Ensure content consistency across sales mediums by identifying standard and non-standard responses.
– Act as a team resources and back up to RFP leadership.
– Demonstrate high degree of flexibility by accommodating frequent workload changes and tight deadlines. Thinks strategically about best ways to complete requests. Practices effective time and project management skills, keeping all stakeholders in process updated.
An undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience
Minimum of three years work experience. RFP, sales, or marketing background preferred
In depth knowledge of investment options preferred
Ability to manage multiple projects independently, and to handle workload changes and tight deadlines
Project experience preferred
Professional presence, ability to interact with senior level management
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Fluency in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
Spanish speaking (preferred, not required)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com