Remote Phone Representative
Jump start your next big opportunity as a Remote Representative! Within the first week, you will be trained to successfully use our web-based call center platform to verify consumer information and assist them with services they are seeking.
If you have a drive for exceeding performance goals while providing excellent consumer support, this is the role for you.
A Few Details:
- Mandatory virtual training is 4 days and begins on the new hire class date: Tuesday to Friday (10am to 2pm)
- This role is fully remote-based (work from home).
- Must be able to work a set schedule during our hours of operation: Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm Eastern Time
- Starting competitive base hourly rate
- Prequalifying inbound and outbound consumer calls for insurance (Auto/Home/Life/Health)
- Verifying basic information and explaining the process.
- Transferring prequalified consumers to the appropriate licensed Insurance agent to complete the process.
- Continuously meet or exceed performance expectations
- Work in a dynamic virtual environment
- Support our consumers by delivering an effortless and personalized experience through the use of dynamic scripts and rebuttals
- High school diploma preferred
- Previous sales or call center experience preferred
- Basic computer skills and the ability to read computer-generated scripts
- No insurance license required
- Dedicated work area at home that is free of noise and distractions
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Reliable computer or laptop that is USB compatible
- High speed internet requirement of at least 11 mbps upload/ 23 mbps download
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com