Regulatory and Compliance Director
The preferred industry is insurance and/or medical claims .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Create and maintain state, industry, and federal daily alerts.
· Research and interpret state, industry and federal law changes.
· Seek guidance from outside resources to ensure a complete understanding of new laws.
· Assist in conducting research to provide appropriate compliance recommendations, advice on upcoming regulations, and evaluating the overall impact on the business.
· Release new/pending law alerts to internal staff with explanation of impact.
· Research and respond to internal compliance related questions.
· Maintain and update regulatory repository with latest state laws, company certificates and other related data.
· Coordinate compliance-related priorities with other Regulatory staff.
· Issue and monitor JIRA tickets for any required system changes.
· Maintain 3rd party vendor updates to include staff notification, documentation, and system implementation.
· Maintain, monitor and submit applicable Certificates/License to the state 90 days prior to renewal date.
· Assist in training new staff (compliance practices and procedures) as needed.
· 10 years’ experience in roles of increasing leadership and responsibility
· Legal services, compliance management, regulatory agency, audit, or related consulting field experience preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree in business management, legal studies, business administration and/or project management.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org