Regional Electrical Engineering Manager
Salary: $135K-$150K + 15% Bonus + 10% Stock
Title:Regional Electrical Engineering Manager
Location: Allentown or Harrisburg, PA Relocation package is available
Our client has an immediate need for a Regional Electrical Engineering Manager who has experience either working for a Utility Company (distribution / transmission) or an outside firm that has done work for a Utility company. The job location can either be in Harrisburg or Allentown, PA and relocation along with a great salary + bonus + stocks is available.
Position is responsible for the supervision and managing of all engineering activities in the region, including:
- Providing new service, upgrade of service and facility relocations to Distribution customers
- Identification and design of improvements intended to maintain or improve system reliability
- Addressing operating issues reported to the Company by customers in the region
- Acquisition of the Right of Way and related land rights required to complete the identified work
Additionally, the position is responsible for:
- Managing the work of the engineering group to meet cost and schedule targets
- Approve capital work plans, evaluation of personnel needs and prioritize work and resource assignments to meet department commitments
- Supervise, direct and provide guidance to 8-10 engineering supervisors, 15-20 Distribution Technicians, 2-4 Technical Clerks, 2-4 Line Maintenance Inspectors and 3-5 Right of Way Agents
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in distribution / transmission
- Professional Engineers License
- Organizational, communication and people skills.
- Strong customer focus
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering, Master’s degree in business.
- More than 5 years of field design and construction experience.
- Certified Project Management skills recognized by PMI.
- Knowledge and understanding of the EU business (capital and expense components as well as specific job skills related to distribution and transmission) plan.
- Understanding of the current Bargaining Unit rules.
- 5 years supervisory experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com