Quality Assurance Analyst – HYBRID
Quality Assurance Analyst – (HYBRID)
We are actively seeking a candidate with strong interpersonal, written, and communication skills to join our client partner, a brand powerhouse with two divisions: Meals & Beverages and Snacks. This individual will support Quality Systems (Optiva / Steton / Sharepoint / SAP) and Supply Base in supporting the goal of supply food safety and protection of our client’s brand. This position will work closely with Quality Assurance, SGS, Procurement, Product Development, Global Supply Quality Excellence, Production facilities, and Suppliers (Ingredient, Packaging, Warehouse, Contract Manufacturers) to organize, maintain, and align supply base and ingredient management systems and information.
Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Quality Assurance Analyst – Responsibilities:
· Responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan, test specification, and test case templates.
· Develop and document test plans and test specifications.
· Develop and execute test scripts using automated testing tools; document and summarize results.
· Facilitate the defect tracking and test result summary processes through reporting.
· Review requirements documented as Functional Specifications, User Stories or Change Requests.
· Identify test data and prepare test cases for automation.
· Participate in system and regression testing and support client User Accepted Testing (UAT).
· Manage and prioritize defects from detection through to resolution.
· Must have test case design experience and knowledge of test case design techniques.
Quality Assurance Analyst – Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year institution plus 1+ years working at a food facility in a technical role.
· Strong interpersonal, written, and communication skills.
· Ability to learn and apply effectively.
· Strong Analytical, problem solving, and organization skills.
· Ability to proactively complete work with little supervision – a Go-Getter.
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office and ability & eagerness to learn new software programs.
· Familiarity with Food Safety, Regulatory, and Quality Systems and their application within food processing (bakery).
· Familiarity with HACCP, Sanitation, GMP and Pest Control programs.
· Knowledge of Quality Standards, and Quality Policies, with skills and ability to execute against requirements.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org