Project Manager (Non-IT)
Program Manager, Consultant
We are actively seeking an innovative, adaptable Program Manager to lead the planning, tracking, execution, and delivery of major strategic multifunctional initiatives and large complex multi-faceted innovation projects with defined deliverables following a standard work process. This role is a part-time, mostly remote position that requires a senior level consultant that can manage multiple projects over the course of a year or longer.
Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Program Manager – Responsibilities:
· Lead a cross-functional team consisting of R&D, Commercialization, Engineering, Procurement, Materials Management, Quality, Process Safety, Supply Chain, Customer Service/Logistics, and Marketing towards the achievement of defined business objectives.
· Organize team meetings to check on progress, esuring sure cross functional partners meet their deadlines.
· Present to and influence senior leaders.
· Follow projected timeline and lead end to end execution of projects.
Program Manager – Requirements:
· 7+ years of experience managing complex cross-functional Projects & Programs
· Technical mastery in project management, PMP certification preferred.
· Experience with food manufacturing systems and processes, with an understanding of planning and logistics, engineering, quality assurance, and food safety is preferred.
· Experience leading multi-functional teams.
· Experience with risk management tools and contingency planning.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com