6-12 month contract opportunity which could be extended or convert full time.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manages the development of multiple complex, well-defined proprietary event plans that map to strategic business needs. Events are developed to meet specific business needs and can vary by location, length, format and agenda. Position is responsible for defining the events needed, audience, topic, agenda, etc.
2. Plans and monitors project progress by effectively managing tasks using appropriate technology.
3. Develops and maintains strong, consultative relationships with internal and external partners to ensure business needs are met based on specific criteria defined by the team.
4. Establishes strong working relationships with leadership, technical and business leads, decision-makers, and stakeholders.
5. Recommends tactical direction to internal decision-makers.
6. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum five years related PM work experience.
Knowledge of financial services.
Strong project management skills.
Ability to focus on client needs.
Ability to translate features into benefits.
Ability to work with increase independence and establish work priorities with guidance from management.
Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically.
Ability to deal professionally with people of all levels.
Good verbal and written communications skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org