At least a three month contract in Malvern, PA
Communication Specialist- $25/hr
Job Profile Summary
Supports the PE communication consulting teams with executing participant education strategies for their clients by coordinating mailings through various channels and managing participant education inventory for Institutional clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manages the fulfillment of client and participant mailings; collaborating with internal partners and leveraging the appropriate delivery channels (e-delivery, print, bulk mailings, etc.). Completes print and mail orders for Institutional clients via the PeopleSoft, Digital Store Front and Education Literature Online (ELO) applications.
2. Proactively maintains cost-effective inventory levels of participant education materials for aligned clients. Advises PE communication consulting teams of the need for reprinting and when necessary, submitting project requests to initiate compliance review and replenish inventory through the Communication Tracking System (CTS).
3. Collaborates with communication consulting teams and Recordkeeping Services to request and obtain population distribution files.
4. Collaborates with internal partners to meet communication deliverable deadlines, provides status updates to help set expectations of internal clients.
5. Supports client projects as assigned by the Consultant. Occasionally works directly with client contacts to confirm information related to participant education materials and deliverables.
6. Schedules and coordinates benefit fairs and meetings.
7. Perform audits of client mailings, when necessary, to ensure accuracy and quality.
8. Participates in special projects, departmental initiatives and performs other duties as assigned.
•An undergraduate degree.
•Minimum of one year related work experience.
•Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
•Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
•Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
•Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills.
•Ability to work in a matrix-managed team environment.
•Ability to manage workload efficiently to meet client deadlines.
•Working knowledge of PCs in a Windows-based environment, and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com