Project Coordinator – Philadelphia, PA (Remote)
We are actively seeking a high-energy, detail-oriented Project Coordinator who serves as an important presence in their department and within the agency. This position demands the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and problem-solve, as well as to be continuously proactive. The ideal candidate for this Project Coordinator role possesses technical capabilities in producing pharmaceutical sales training, along with excellent client-facing communication skills. Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Leading internal and/or external meetings (eg, kick-offs, project status, project debriefs) for assigned projects, including the capturing and communication of pertinent information (eg, key takeaways, action items)
· Managing day-to-day project activities, while communicating with the client and internal project team.
· Creating and maintaining project timelines, task emails, and estimates.
· Preparing deliverables for client review.
· Populating and/or updating internal spreadsheets (eg, resourcing grid, project trackers)
· Participating in resourcing discussions, while serving as an internal champion for process and workflow cross-functionally.
· Developing project scopes, budgets, and SOW’s, with assistance from the Project team.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
· BS/BA Degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing, or a related discipline.
· 2-4 years of demonstrated experience working within an agency setting.
· Proficiency in various technology platforms, MS Office, Google Workspace, MS Teams, Slack, etc…
· Fluency in creating and modifying project timelines.
· Strong administrative and organization skills, including the ability to multi-task.
· Working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, specifically Pharma Sales Training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org