As a Program Coordinator for the Retail Public site, you will drive the overall program with strong attention to strategy, planning, implementation, and delegation. Working closely with the Portfolio Manager, Senior Product Owner, Channel Manager, and key business partners, you will play a key role in helping multiple teams and roadmaps align to the initiative, as well as driving overall success of the program. Leading a team of teams within the company’s product family, the Program Coordinator is a servant leader, responsible for driving shared outcomes among their teams, helping to identify and align key partnerships and stakeholders, and supporting them by escalating impediments, helping to manage risk, and driving relentless improvement and operational excellence across the Public Site product family.
- Manages a project or workstreams within a broader project or program. Develops, implements, and monitors project plans. Contributes expertise to major project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Drives outcomes for a team of teams.
- Proactively identifies, manages, and mitigates risks and any related project issues. Communicates solutions on key issues or projects to management and stakeholders to obtain their input and buy-in as appropriate.
- Communicates status and issues regularly to stakeholders, including leaders, team members, and senior managers.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships. Proactively fosters communication between internal and external project stakeholders. Influences key decisions across stakeholder groups.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three years related work experience. Two years of managing a project preferred. Financial Services or function-specific experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Experience working in Jira other similar issue and task management software
- Agile experience and a focus on delivery of value
- Work experience with large scale websites or digital products
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org