Production Manager – HYBRID
We are actively seeking a fast-learning, solution-oriented Production Manager to assist our Food/Beverage client’s Supply Planning Team in managing the increased production demand and complexity of their supply chain. The ideal Production Manager has a complete understanding of production schedules and can write and present daily production schedules for manufacturing sites. They will collaborate well with manufacturing operations, capacity planning, and supply teams and take ownership of the manufacturing schedule. Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified. This position will operate both remote and in person in Camden, NJ (on-site: 2-3 days/week), or from one of the manufacturing sites in Maxton, NC; Paris, TX or Napoleon, OH.
Production Manager – Responsibilities:
- Create an accurate day to day detailed production schedule for manufacturing plants.
- Collaborate with manufacturing operations and supply teams to balance equipment conflicts,
labor requirements, sequencing, and good availability for distribution.
- Adjust production schedule for material shortages due to scheduling constraints.
- Create and analyze daily production schedule reports.
- Ability to quickly learn a manufacturing footprint.
- Ability to meet plan compliance, production attainment, and schedule compliance goals
Production Manger – Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, logistics, or a related field required.
- 3+ years of experience working in logistics or supply chain management.
- Must have prior manufacturing/production scheduling experience.
- Advanced mathematical and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
Diversity and Equality:
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org