Product Manager/Design Lead
This is a long term contract to potential hire.
Our client is looking for a product manager that has risen through the design world and now is fully engaged in product management. This is an opportunity for someone to lead a major product event for a client of ours in the Radnor area. Ideally this person will have a background in an agile environment, and be strong at building out project plans.
What We Need:
- At least 5 years of experience as a product manager bringing public-facing web and data products to market
- Experience working on large and cross-functional projects in a complex, policy-driven environment
- Experience gathering data through user research (establishing KPIs, using Google Analytics, performing usability testing), analyzing data, and applying findings in decision making
- Expertise in UI/UX and user-centered design
- Excellent project management, communications, and consensus-building skills
- Ability to balance multiple goals and deadlines under resource constraints
- Ability to incorporate and resolve conflicting direction from multiple management, user, and technical stakeholders
- Knowledge of the technical software development process, including Agile technology
What We’d Like:
- Experience with data visualization, accessibility, and software QA/testing
- Experience with Jira
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org