Contract to hire full time.
Title: Membership Product Manager
The company is evolving, and a big part of this transformation is making sure that our product offerings are at the cutting edge of technology and customer needs. This role will begin as a contract with the opportunity to become a permanent position with the company.
The company is working to create more compelling packages of products for our members, users, and prospects and we’re looking for someone with the product management skills to test and deploy packages of services as we grow. You will work with two teams – one that does everything from conceptual thinking to design and deployment of new products and partnerships to more than 3 million people around the world, and one that owns the products that elevate the careers of that global population.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Great business judgement and the ability to balance serving customers, meeting business needs, and organizational constraints
- The ability to craft compelling presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with digging through data for actionable insights and presenting findings
- Ability to draw inspiration from other industries to improve value propositions, enhance customer engagement, and increase conversion with regard to new products and services
- Interest in leading and/or supporting user testing processes
- Global mindset to design products for users in all parts of the world
- Abilities and Experiences
- Understanding of Pricing, Bundling, Unbundling, Customer Lifetime Value, Customer Acquisition, Pricing Thermometers, and similar topics
- Experience testing pricing of beta and launched products
- Experience managing customer feedback and sentiment through product transition
- Experience working with or in an innovation-focused setting
- Experience managing internal corporate relationships with Brand, Marketing, IT, Content, and other teams
- Experience leading Agile/Scrum teams
- General Human Attributes
- Positive perspective and the desire to work together
- Curiosity for the world around us and for interesting models of business, education, etc.
- Comfort with being flexible and adjusting to rapidly evolving requirements
- Recommended BA or BS college degree in Business, Management, Communication, or Product, but all college degrees may apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com