We are looking for a Procurement Analyst
In this role, the successful candidate will support the procurement function. Including supplier qualifications, vendor management and spend analytics tools, as applicable.
Collaboration with internal teams and resources to solidify requirements, research and identify qualified suppliers will be essential as well as ensuring that the staff working with suppliers have needed information and support to obtain desired results.
You will bring these skills to the role:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Supply Management, Business or related field of study
- CPSM (Certified Profession in Supply Management) Accreditation or similar – preferred
- 5 or more years’ experience with the following:
- Indirect Procurement, preferably in IT and/or Marketing
- Analysis and research work related to Indirect Procurement
- Conducting Sourcing Events (RFI, RFP, RFx)
- Contract negotiations, working with business teams and Legal
- Working user knowledge Microsoft Office 365 full suite, Dynamics 365 F&O and ability to learn new systems from a user perspective.
- At least 2 years of vendor management experience
- Knowledge of category spend management processes
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com