Presentation/PowerPoint Designer (PPD)
Long term contract
The Presentation/PowerPoint Designer (PPD) is responsible for breaking down complexity through visual storytelling and conveying our story and discrete (sometimes abstract) business concepts in a concise and impactful way for various audiences. You will create dynamic, eye-catching PowerPoint presentations that showcase our key value propositions and solutions to win new business.
You will have a direct and immediate influence on supporting our growth and shaping how we position our marketplace brand. You will work closely with all layers of the organization along with cross functional teams on multiple concurrent projects.
In summary, the PPD will bring ideas and execution to life is key through imagery, infographics and overall design execution in PPT.
Key Accountabilities/Decision Making & Influence:
- Build strategic narratives that convey our business, strategy and value proposition through design, and expressed via our most important commercial selling vehicle: PowerPoint slides.
- Ability to communicate and synthesize information into strategic visuals with simple and easy to understand takeaways.
- Clear and effective presentation of information and fast visual translation of ideas.
- Create a visually compelling presentations, including charts and data, based on inputs from our business stakeholders.
- Have a deep understanding of information hierarchy, presenting important details in a way that readers can easily absorb.
- Design data-driven stories to inform a wide variety of decision makers, existing customers, and employees.
- Help maintain content libraries and evangelize content repurposing and version control.
Diversity and Inclusion Competencies:
- Dedication and commitment to promote diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion in all work activities
- Ability to collaborate in diverse teams to foster productive outcomes.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Degree in Design/Illustration/Information Design and successful PowerPoint Design experience. Must have a portfolio showcasing advanced presentation design skills (ie: animations, build, dynamic charts, and diagrams).
- Experience working with brand standards
Expert in all design software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) to create custom images, icons, and infographics that will be used in PowerPoint
- Effortless storytelling, communication, and synthesis abilities with an amazing attention to detail.
- Keen eye for typography, color and layout and for breaking down complex information into beautiful and simplified content to better engage our audience
- Supreme ability to express information through visual design and iterate quickly
- Ability to distil business concepts and abstract ideas into clear and compelling images for sales presentations
- Great interpersonal skills; enjoy collaboration and working in a team environment.
- Meticulous, technical, organized with a passion for all things design and strategy
- Work well under pressure, time-sensitive, and rapidly evolving situations. Strong attention to detail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org