Picker Packer Warehouse
Position Shifts available:
3 positions for 3pm-1130pm;
3 positions for , 7am – 330pm;
1 position for PAR/equipment tech; 11pm – 0730am, Wilmington Hospital/CHR
Replenish par level areas with supplies. Accurately pick and pack customer supplies orders for delivery to hospital supply locations and off-site facilities in a manner that meets department standards for safety, security, and productivity. Performs general physical activities in warehouse; loading, unloading, sorting and moving products and materials manually and using material handling equipment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inventories par level areas using electronic hand held readers.
- Restocks par level areas.
- Delivers supplies to par level area.
- Maintains and arranges items on shelves for maximum efficiency.
- Removes debris and boxes from the warehouse.
- Processes requisitions in PMM computer system.
- Communicates stock outs, unit of measure discrepancies, and order problems to the Manager of Distribution.
- Performs assigned work safely, adhering to established departmental safety rules and practices.
- Reports to supervisor, in a timely manner, any unsafe activities, conditions, hazards, or safety violations that may cause injury to oneself, other employees, patients and visitors.
- Performs cycle counts and keeps assigned shelf locations neat and orderly.
- Takes initiative to assist patient care staff with identification of supply needs and available alternative when requested.
- Delivers STAT supply requests to user department via cargo van in an efficient and timely manner.
- Demonstrates compliance with departmental policies and procedures including, but not limited to, safety, infection control, attendance and dress code.
- Performs other related duties as assigned when needed by management.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org