Urgently Hiring Licensed Physical Therapists! NEW GRADS Welcome!
- Competitive pay
- New Grads Welcome!
Physical Therapists are needed in West Chester, Wilmington, and Springfield.
A Physical Therapist, or Physical Therapy Technician is needed to perform treatments and exercises to help patients recover from illnesses and injuries. Their main duties include using various treatment techniques to develop personalized treatment plans, prescribing medications to relieve pain and increase mobility, and teaching patients to exercise techniques to improve their health.
Must be able to
- Consult with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms and review their medical history and referrals from doctors or surgeons
- Diagnose movement dysfunction by listening to patients and observing them as they move about
- Develop an individualized treatment plan
- Coach patients and teach them therapeutic exercises and stretches to improve their condition
- Use hands-on therapy such as massage to ease patients’ pain and provide stimulation to promote healing
- Maintain patient records by keeping track of goals and progress while adapting treatment plans accordingly
- Advise patients and their families on in-home treatment options and what to expect from the recovery proces
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient’s family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org