Phone Representative: (Remote)
Jump start your next big opportunity as a Remote Phone Representative! Within the first week, you will be trained to successfully use the clients web-based call center platform to verify consumer information and assist them with services they are seeking. If you have a drive for exceeding performance goals while providing excellent consumer support, this is the role for you.
· Training will begin ASAP upon hire.
· This role is fully remote based (work from home).
· Must be able to work a set schedule during our hours of operation: Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm Eastern Time ( reps can work 6-9 pm if desired)
Phone Representative Responsibilities:
· Prequalifying inbound and outbound consumer calls for insurance (Auto/Home/Life/Health)
· Verifying basic information and explaining the process.
· Transferring prequalified consumers to the appropriate licensed Insurance agent to complete the process.
· Continuously meet or exceed performance expectations
· Work in a dynamic virtual environment
· Support the client’s consumers by delivering an effortless and personalized experience through the use of client scripts and rebuttals
Phone Representative Requirements:
· High school diploma preferred
· Previous sales or call center experience preferred
· Basic computer skills and the ability to read computer-generated scripts
· Great personality and likes to work with people
· No insurance license required
· Dedicated work area at home that is free of noise and distractions
· Must be able to sit for long periods of time
· Reliable computer or laptop that is USB compatible and able to handle the clients web-based call center platform (no iPads)
· Reliable high speed internet requirement of at least 11 mbps upload/ 23 mbps download
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com