Our well known and prestigious financial client, headquartered in Malvern, PA has an immediate opening working as a Global Payroll Specialist. This position will support the Global Payroll department within one of the world’s largest investment management companies. Will manage data compilation, various analysis and auditing of complex payroll and compensation related issues for countries such Germany, Switzerland, France, United Kingdom, Mexico, Canada and more. Seeking individuals who are bi-lingual in both English and Spanish (highly desired but not required).
Manage and support the compilation of all relevant data provided through various sources, using Excel spreadsheets, Enterprise Interface Builder tools, Access databases, Third Party vendor tools and best practices while executing key controls for accurate loading of data to the payroll system.
Interpret pay data results for accuracy, identifying, troubleshooting, and maintaining data to produce complete, accurate pay results. Reconcile with external partners and makes appropriate updates.
Manage and administers all base-pay and non-base pay components including sales bonus, partnership, corporate giving campaigns, and corporate recognition, while maintaining compliance with applicable country specific and US Federal, State, and Local payroll compliance regulations.
Maintain and share comprehensive knowledge of the payroll system, system functionality, and calculation regulations. Provide consultative, ongoing support, guidance, and direction to management and peers.
Research, analyze and resolve complex payroll and compensation-related issues, inquiries or discrepancies escalated by business partners. Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution after identifying issues/trends in reports or source systems and recommend enhancements to work-flows that will improve operational efficiency.
Manage relationships with regional HR CoEs, Finance payroll vendors, funding banks and various tax jurisdiction offices, to ensure that crew payments are appropriately assigned.
Act as a liaison with members of HR Payroll, Compensation, Compliance, and external business partners and consultants to research problems.
· Undergraduate degree in a business related field of concentration or equivalent combination of training and experience. Advanced degree or professional certification (e.g., MBA, FPC, CPP) is a plus.
· Minimum of three years directly related finance or payroll experience. Previous payroll administration experience is preferred.
· Knowledge of all applicable government rules and regulations, i.e., FLSA preferred.
· Knowledge of payroll policies and programs.
· Basic knowledge of payroll program compliance and reporting requirements.
· Sensitivity in working with confidential information.
· Proven teamwork capabilities.
· Excellent project management skills, including planning and organizational skills.
· Attentive to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple initiatives.
· Ability to effectively work independently and identify when to engage others.
· Experience with multi-state and global payroll processing preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org