Full Job Description
As the Onboarding Specialist, this position is responsible for providing candidates and employees with a seamless transition through the onboarding process to their first day of work.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Arrange for new hires to complete pre-employment drug test and background checks.
- Send and coordinate pre-employment paperwork .
- Ensure new hire paperwork is completed including I-9 verification
- Review company policies with new employees and ensure compliance with signatures
- Provide new hires with answers to questions, work with the hiring managers to make sure they receive the support needed
- Communicate with clients in a professional manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2-3 years’ experience with emphasis of recruiting and onboarding (preferred)
- Must maintain confidentiality and integrity at all times
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced construction type environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy are critical
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable delivering presentations and speaking in front others
- Ability to deal tactfully and courtesy with employees at all level and the general public on the phone and in person
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org