Onboarding Specialist – Salt Lake City, UT
We are actively seeking a tech-savvy, detail-oriented Onboarding Specialist for a REMOTE opportunity with one of our rapidly growing client partners. As an Onboarding Specialist, you will assume responsibility in a pivotal role in onboarding, while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. The ideal candidate will have experience working cross-functionally with various internal stakeholders to ensure a seamless, quick, and overall positive experience during the onboarding process.
Do you take pride in providing detailed support in an administrative capacity? Do you strive to make a huge impact on the overall business through efficient work and keen attention to detail? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment?
If so, please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Onboarding Specialist Responsibilities:
· Process onboarding documents to include agreements, responsible alcohol service training, insurance, licensing, and payment information.
· Request and review criminal background checks for all new applicants.
· Audit files for motor vehicle compliance.
· Provide administrative support in daily operations.
· Continuously communicate updates to ensure a seamless transition throughout the process.
· Assist with scheduling and coordinating shifts.
· Provide on-the-job support and answer questions in a timely fashion.
Onboarding Specialist Requirements:
· BS/BA Degree in Business, Communications, Compliance, or a related discipline.
· 1-2 years of data entry, customer service, human resources, or administrative experience.
· Tech-savvy with strong computer/data entry skills, coupled with customer service abilities.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, along with enthusiasm and a great work ethic.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org