You will support the effective execution of our global digital marketing initiatives and organization systems.
To achieve this, you will support ongoing needs in all of these areas and will be instrumental to our success and evolution as a digital organization by leveraging Azure cloud technologies, developing micro services and building highly scalable and resilient integrations across the enterprise.
What you’ll bring to the role:
· •4+ years of demonstrated experience in designing, developing and maintaining scalable, distributed Microsoft based software solutions
· •Hands-on programming experience in Microsoft C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, WebAPI, WCF, Swagger / OpenAPI
· •Exposure to Azure or AWS cloud a plus
· •Good understanding of software development methodologies, object-oriented programming, database design and development
· •Good understanding of distributed architecture, scalable and asynchronous patterns
· •Exposure to database design and development on SQL Server 2014 and above
· •Experience in DevOps process (Scrum, Git Flow, CI/CD, deployment etc..)
· •Team player, good consultative and communication skills both written and verbal
· •Demonstrated ability to multi-task and contribute across different projects
· •Excellent programming, problem solving skills, analytics skills and communication
· •Self-Motivated, passionate to learn new technologies
· •Bachelor’s degree or work experience equivalent
· •Azure certifications a big plus
And we believe in supporting our employees, too.
Join us and:
· •You’ll get an excellent total package, not just great pay. The benefits for this role include 100% paid medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, up to 20 days’ paid days off a year to start (plus 10 paid holidays) and a 401(k) retirement savings program that matches your contribution (up to 7% of salary).
· •You’ll grow professionally. We’ll work with you to make the right development choices for your career. The skills you gain will help you to get the most out of your time with us, and make you more marketable in the future.
· •You’ll make an impact from day one. We’ll put you on stimulating projects, with people from diverse working backgrounds (and cultures, if the project’s global). And if you have a bright idea, we’ll help you to develop it.
· •You’ll be part of a culture you can be proud of. We’re friendly and inclusive – it’s what makes us unique. So we’ll support and help you from the moment you join. And you’ll do the same for us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org