Merchandising Coordinator (Grocery)
Merchandising Coordinator (Grocery) – REMOTE
The Merchandising Coordinator will be crucial in building our brand and online experience. This position will be responsible for supporting the entire organization primarily through product data management, visual merchandising execution, new vertical integration, brand storytelling, and promotional projects.
The Merchandising Coordinator will ensure continuity and consistency within the product catalog as well as on the platform from a product perspective. This position will assist in expanding the brand through creative digital placement, and product attribute maintenance. This role will help drive revenue through product exposure in an online space and optimize the customer experience through product attribution and data.
Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Merchandising Coordinator (Grocery) Responsibilities:
- Item Management: entering new items in MDM, updating and confirming pricing for current items, and updating search terms for existing items.
- Assist with promotion planning.
- MDM Training for vendors to transition work to them.
- Establish a deep understanding of the business’ internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive contexts.
- Work with Digital Merchandising Manager as well as other teams (both internally and externally) to ensure all products are created efficiently, attributed accurately, and contain consistent data.
- Ensure all product images meet internal standards and are available cross-departmentally.
- Position products and campaigns appropriately and ensure proper visibility to the most integral digital experiences.
- Work with the Digital Merchandising Manager and other teams within the Product Organization to execute this vision, evolve our catalog systems and tooling, and all other necessary integration and innovation.
Merchandising Coordinator (Grocery) Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Economics, Marketing, Merchandising is a plus).
- Experience with e-commerce and digital retail directly related to customer experience.
- Experience in impulse and consumable or convenience markets is a plus.
- Must possess a demonstrable ability to navigate a wide spectrum of product lines.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Must have effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have strong computer skills – proficiency with excel is required.
- Experience with Photoshop or other photo-edit software is a plus.
Diversity and Equality:
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org