Medical Image Scheduler
This is a call center position that requires scheduling for various doctor offices, however, it is NOT your typical large call center.
- Small teams, less than 20 individuals
- 6-week formalized training
– week 1 and 2 : instructional training
– week 3 : phone training
– week 4 -6 side by side training with a floor lead listening to the quality of calls and providing coaching and feedback
Once training is complete and the employee is showing that they can work independently and conducting quality calls, they will be sent home to work remote 100% of the time and will remain remote 100% of the time unless he/she is not performing.
Must have/strongly preferred: candidates with scheduling/EMR experience
- Schedule – Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
- This position is F/T phones, with inbound and outbound, contact with practices & imaging/Op area
- Good customer service skills, empathy and ability to multi-task are a must
- Training included with systems and phone lab
- Modalities this team will schedule for are primarily: MRI, Catscan, Xray and Lab
- Detail oriented, multi-tasker, takes initiative, high volume call taker, attention to detail
- Experience/knowledge of hospital setting
Interviews will be held virtually using MS Teams.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com