Marketing Automation Specialist
This role is 100% remote supporting a client in the Philly suburbs. Full time.
Collaborate with Marketers, UX Designers, IT and other departments, and business stakeholders within the company to contribute an important user-oriented experience perspective and support the design/development of customer-focused website and campaign development.
· Work closely with Marketing, and various business stakeholders to create and maintain time-sensitive website content, design web forms, etc.
· Support e-commerce activities and develop a solid understanding of products for developing recommendations for enhancing product placement on the company website.
· Monitor the website in a proactive manner to ensure that information is accurate, content is current, and pages are free of errors.
· Ability to think creatively and demonstrate a problem-solving mindset.
· Point-person who is accountable for day-to-day (weekly, monthly, etc.) Management of website updates, through the use of Jira.
· Participate in UAT, as well as QA where applicable.
· Understand the customer’s experience and journey as it relates to our business and provide input/insight on how to improve the customers’ experience and usage of our website.
· Help support the Email Delivery Team when applicable, i.e. assistance in email creation, deployment and monitoring.
· 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing and/or ecommerce working with marketing platforms such as Sitecore, Acoustic (Campaign Automation), Magento, Adobe Analytics, Brightcove and CRM tools.
· Sitecore experience required.
· Strong capacity for multi-tasking, working independently and time management.
· Ability to work strategically as well as tactically and switch between the two as needed.
· Comfortable working cross departmentally and communicating with all levels of management.
· Ability to communicate ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
· Ability to constructively challenge existing logic and/or processes to develop the best solution for both the customer and business.
· Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to look for creative solutions.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Drive to deliver projects on time and efficiently – understanding what it takes to get the job done.
· Work with various vendors as needed.
· Familiarity with user interface/experience, quality assurance and testing, logic statements.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills that can be applied inter/intra.
· Highly motivated.
· Project management experience preferred.
· Eager to learn and ability to grasp new ideas quickly.
· Proactive personality – ability to identify and react to results.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com