Marketing Automation Leader
How will you make a difference
You will develop strong partnerships across all functional areas of the organization to support effective and proper use of marketing technology, promote knowledge of marketing technology capabilities, and provide marketing technology support strategy.
You will identify current and future opportunities for how marketing technology can be used across the organization. You will oversee marketing automation specialists in developing strategy to achieve business objectives through our marketing technology platforms.
You will ensure the marketing technology stack is properly leveraged and integrated with other organization technology stacks. You will identify and coordinate training opportunities and resources for how marketing technology can be used to strengthen organization strategy and mission. You will oversee the writing, design, and delivery of communication resources to internal audiences to communicate marketing technology and its services.
What you’ll bring
- Proficiency using marketing automation platforms, as well as CRM solutions (Sitecore, IBM Watson Campaign Automation, and Dynamics 365 preferred)
- Minimum 7 years of relevant leadership experience in a marketing automation function
- Thorough understanding of business processes, particularly sales & marketing processes
- Possess strong project management skills
- Ability to lead, to direct work of others, and to work in cross-functional teams
- Clear and effective communicator, both written and orally
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Knowledge of data architecture and integration (segmentation, database queries, reporting tools)
- Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org