Marketing and Communications Manager
This is supporting one of our healthcare clients. Ideal candidate comes from a marketing background supporting the healthcare and medical field. Your client base in this role will be doctors, nurses, and other clinical folks.
1. Lead new business and client retention efforts via brand awareness, website maintenance, social media marketing, email marketing, direct mail, event marketing, etc.
2. Serve as liaison between external creative agency and organization, as well as maintain relationships with external vendors.
3. Lead the creation, design and maintenance of all marketing collateral and client-targeted digital and print materials in line with brand standards
4. Digest industry, carrier and compliance information to create educational and informative guidance to support client understanding through communications materials and campaigns – both print and digital.
5. Responsible for the design, development and distribution of email marketing campaigns via Constant Contact and Broker Briefcase.
6. Compose and edit content for print, web and digital; writing for various channels including, but not limited to, website, marketing collateral, client materials, email campaigns, press releases, articles, and social media platforms.
7. Consult organization and key clients on employee benefits communication strategy, use of innovative distribution channels and engagement tools.
8. Manage the requests received via the website including, but not limited to, making initial contact with potential clients, working with the appropriate internal employee(s) to draft a detailed response, and updating our internal databases and distribution lists.
9. Lead in preparing materials for RFP responses and prospect meetings.
10. Provide intuitive graphic design support via thorough understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) and Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Publisher)
11. Serve as the internal point of contact for marketing, communication and graphic design related questions and/or issues.
12. Other duties as requested.
Job Skills and Qualifications
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher
· Proficient with various platforms such as Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead and collaborate with internal teams
· Organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Project management skills
· Tremendously detail-oriented
· Customer/Client focused
· Ability to problem solve
· Strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications preferred
· 7+ years of experience working in a Marketing/Communications role
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com