We are hiring a Manufacturing Associate to join our client’s team! This is a TEMP TO PERMANENT opportunity! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
To perform the daily manufacturing operations and maintenance
To perform cleaning of all manufacturing equipment
To perform weekly cleanings of all manufacturing areas, warehouse and facility
To assist in the creation/updating of SOPs, Master Files, Change Controls, Investigations, etc.
To assist in the receipt, sampling and moving of GMP materials
To assist in inventory management for GMP processes and general facility supplies
To perform other duties as requested by the Manufacturing Manager or VP, Manufacturing
- A Bachelor’s degree is required to be considered
- 1+ year of manufacturing experience
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with schematics and technical drawings
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org