Manager – Mobile Offer Management
The manager, Offer Management will be responsible for designing and executing the strategy for the mobile offers, aimed at growing new customer relationships, improve product mix, ARPU and Margin. This role will analyze market conditions and detailed customer data to support the creation of end-to-end offer strategies and tactics to acquire new subscribers.
The candidate for this position needs to be a highly creative and analytical role. This role will work cross-functionally with senior members in Product, Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Business Planning, Sales and Operations.
- Support the design of offers;
- Develop a compelling value proposition for the mobile offers, including pricing, gifts with purchase, and the respective business rules;
- Coordinate across multiple teams the implementation of new offers or new product launches in billing and sales environments;
- Develop and maintain a go-to-market plan, including the message and media strategies;
- Develop and maintain a detailed roadmap of mobile offers, message and media tactics;
- Identify opportunities based on detailed segmentation analysis;
- Pull data from internal sources and analyze current trends impacting subscriber activity;
- Interpret several sources of raw data coming from other areas, and develop action items based upon that data;
- Perform competitive analysis and gather insights
- In-depth understanding of the media and telecommunications industries, with awareness of consumer trends, the competitive landscape and with a track record of successful strategy design and execution;
- Minimum of five years of product management, pricing or related field, with demonstrated ability to deliver sales, ARPU and Margin;
- Strong MS Excel and analytic skills, with the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and use that data to inform the Mobile strategy;
- Can build presentations appropriate for executive audiences and present a compelling story behind the data;
- Critical-thinking skills: assess all available information to determine what offer strategy would work best for a specific context;
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation;
- Ability to work under limited supervision, in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Experience in managing teams is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org