Manager Digital Analytics
Manager, Digital Analytics– (Hybrid)
We are looking for a Digital Analytics Manager to work under the direction of the Marketing Analytics leadership and in partnership with the customer engagement team. This role will perform a range of functions in support of marketing research, customer research, market assessment and marketing program evaluation. This role will lead projects intended to improve the organization’s understanding of its customers and provide reporting and analytical solutions to the Marketing Department in order to measure and improve the effectiveness of marketing strategies and campaigns. Works with large and complex databases and is advanced in the technology stack of the department. Please review the job responsibilities and requirements below and apply if interested and qualified.
Manager, Digital Analytics Responsibilities:
· Identify client objectives and advise on suitable measurement strategies.
· Using methodical performance analysis to influence/support marketing strategies.
· Analyze the effect of different marketing channels and leads the development and implementation of innovative strategies for improvement and growth.
· Collaborate with various teams to enhance client reporting and performance measurement to conduct detailed analysis work when required.
· In addition to setting up standard reports, the ideal candidate will continually mine marketing data sources for nuggets of information and insights to improve marketing performance.
Manager, Digital Analytics Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree Marketing Research, Marketing, Business Analytics, or related field required. 10+ years working in related field.
· Preferred Master’s degree Healthcare Marketing, MBA, Statistics, or related field. 5+ years in related field.
· Strong organizational skills with ability to plan and execute multiple complex projects, while resourcefully managing risks and communicating across stakeholders
· Ability to learn new systems quickly
· Strong critical thinking, analytic and problem-solving skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills, with ability to establish credibility as a strategic thought partner
· Self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to define and achieve objectives with limited oversight if needed
· Advanced experience in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
· Advanced experience using BI and other analytics tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
· Advanced experience with SQL and/or other relational database management systems; including ability to query large datasets, clean and transform data, and understand data relationships
· Advanced experience in marketing analytic methods, including utilization of statistical tools to analyze and interpret data
· Advanced experience in leveraging data to story tell in a clear and concise manner to a broad and varied audience including data visualization best practices
· Advanced experience in compiling and presenting analysis findings to stakeholder groups and marketing leadership, and provide tangible insights and optimizations
· Advanced experience in managing vendors to align with marketing strategic goal.
Diversity and Equality:
Infinia Search is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com