You will architect, design, develop, maintain, operate and support our Magento landscape. Work on enterprise implementations and integrations, including all project phases such as initiation, analysis, design, build, test, and deployment. You will collaborate with our software development staff, business analysts and project managers throughout multiple project life cycles. To be successful you will utilize your experience with Magento platforms to support and dramatically enhance our current and future business capabilities
What you’ll bring to the role:
• 3 – 5+ years working on Magento v1/2 and its architecture.
• Must have hands on experience with following:
o PHP and frameworks
o Apache and MySQL
o Third party REST API’s and Magento API customizations
o Integrations to Payment gateway, Tax systems, CRM, ERP etc.
o AWS and/or Azure Cloud
o Caching systems i.e. Redis, Varnish etc.
• Demonstrated strong understanding of software development life cycles
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with systems integration preferred
• Excellent written communication skills, along with strong presentation and client/consulting skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage and prioritize multiple, often competing, priorities
• Demonstrated strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated strong time management and organizational skills
• Demonstrated excellent judgment with the ability to independently solve problems and make decisions with little or no need for direct supervision
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate future needed changes or identify problem areas and take effective actions
• Demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals in a team environment
And we believe in supporting our employees, too.
Join us and:
• You’ll get an excellent total package, not just great pay. The benefits for this role include 100% paid medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, up to 20 days’ paid days off a year to start (plus 10 paid holidays) and a 401(k) retirement savings program that matches your contribution (up to 7% of salary)
• You’ll grow professionally. We’ll work with you to make the right development choices for your career. The skills you gain will help you to get the most out of your time with us, and make you more marketable in the future
• You’ll make an impact from day one. We’ll put you on stimulating projects, with people from diverse working backgrounds (and cultures, if the project’s global). And if you have a bright idea, we’ll help you to develop it
• You’ll be part of a culture you can be proud of. We’re friendly and inclusive – it’s what makes us unique. So we’ll support and help you from the moment you join. And you’ll do the same for us
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org