Job Responsibilities of Recruiter:
– Sourcing and screening of potential candidates for contract and contract-to-hire openings with our clients.
– Learn and understand all of our service offerings.
– Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings. Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
– Interview prospective candidates and educate candidates on company process.
– Update and track candidates in accordance to company standards.
– Responsible for processing and contacting qualified candidates who respond to us via phone, email or web.
– Establish relationships with consultants/contractors
– Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high-priority situations.
– Coordinate or conduct screening activities (e.g., drug screens, reference checks).
– Responsible for increasing number of qualified applicants in database.
– Refer job order leads and hiring manager names to Account Managers.
– Be familiar with industry trends, including client, market and unemployment conditions.
– Be fully educated on account processes & policies to ensure 100% contract compliance.
– Track/communicate new technology trends.
– Strategize with team members; assist and backup absent colleagues.
– A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
– Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
– Able to work in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment.
– Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
– Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
– Bachelor’s degree is preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org